Can’t wait for the London Olympics? The Treasures of the Olympic Games, published in association with the official Olympic Museum in Lausanne, captures the glorious history of the summer Olympic Games. In addition to more than 200 photographs, the book contains 20 removable facsimiles of rare historical documents from the museum’s exclusive archive-including an athlete’s rail pass, a police report detailing the tragic terrorist attack at the 1972 Munich Olympics, and a flame bearer’s guide. Plus, relive the Games’ most dramatic moments with a DVD featuring Jesse Owens, Bob Beamon, and other immortals
NMTBP is giving you the chance to win a copy of The Treasures of the Olympic Games. You don’t have to anything, except become a member if you’re not one already. All members will be automatically entered into a draw to be held on July 25th, two days before the Opening ceremony. If you’re not a member register here
Many thanks to our friends at the Carlton Publishing Group for donating this splendid prize. To see more of the books Carlton publish click here
- Album of the week : Given To The WIld - The Maccabees
- Unbreak your heart : 5 - Saturated fat
- Unbreak your heart : 2 - What causes heart disease?
- Can you really get fit by exercising for 3 minutes a week?
- A local pub for local people - how to start a micropub
- Shiatsu - an ancient technique for the 21st century
- Surprising Superfoods - Avocados
- How to stop those unwanted marketing calls
- Is your body in acid alkaline balance?
- Classic Album covers : Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
- Bring on the Olympics! Starting with Global Feast
- Takoyaki in Chinatown
- MOD REVIVAL SPECIAL WITH IAN PAGE & PAUL MOODY + BRADLEY WIGGINS WINS GOLD
- Skinnydipping by Bethenny Frankel
- Video Killed The Radio Star – The Buggles – 1979
- Tickets for Eurostar’s direct ski service go on sale
- Raisins for the Win!
- The Night Markets of Gascony
- 10 Obscure Euro Ski Resorts
- Wild Love Film #2: Ultra Trail Runner Krissy Moehl – “Life’s Better Shared”