It was hailed as “unsinkable”, the biggest ship in the world, the ultimate in seafaring luxury. Yet within five days of setting off from Southampton on its maiden voyage, Titanic had sunk to the bottom of the sea with the loss of over 1,500 lives. A century on, the fate of the Titanic remains the worst disaster in seafaring history. Dozens of books have charted the all-too-short life of Titanic but The Titanic Experience is the first to contain 30 fascinating facsimile items of Titanic memorabilia to give you a unique and compelling insight into life on board Titanic as she ventured out into the icy seas of the North Atlantic in April 1912
NMTBP is giving you the chance to win a copy of The Titanic Experience. You don’t have to anything, except become a member if you’re not one already. All members will be automatically entered into a draw to be held on June 13th. If you’re not a member register here
Many thanks to our friends at the Carlton Publishing Group for donating this splendid prize. To see more of the books Carlton publish click here
- Album of the week : Given To The WIld - The Maccabees
- Unbreak your heart : 5 - Saturated fat
- Unbreak your heart : 2 - What causes heart disease?
- Can you really get fit by exercising for 3 minutes a week?
- A local pub for local people - how to start a micropub
- Shiatsu - an ancient technique for the 21st century
- Surprising Superfoods - Avocados
- Is your body in acid alkaline balance?
- Classic Album covers : Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
- How to stop those unwanted marketing calls
- Classic Album covers : Electric Ladyland - Jimi Hendriz Experience
- Eat like an Olympian
- Are you a socially responsible consumer?
- The challenges of delivering services in care homes
- Summer Food: Gascon style
- Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick – Ian Dury and the Blockheads – 1978.
- Lunch at Dabbous: the lunch you can all have, at the bar
- France: Top Spots to Celebrate Bastille Day
- FactCheck: Is there an atom of truth in Cameron’s science rhetoric?
- ‘Must see’ movie : The Amazing Spider-Man