Even though artist and musician never met, they collaborated on an all time classic cover
Classic Album covers
Cooder and his wife Susan brave the Purple Valley weather in a great reprise of 30s movie schlock
Controversy all the way for Jimi’s third, and final, album cover
The American Recordings series reinforces the dark, brooding, image of the Man In Black
The iconic cover actually led to the sacking of Blondie’s manager because they really didn’t like it
Or ‘See Jungle! See Jungle! Go Join Your Gang, Yeah! City All Over, Go Ape Crazy!’ to give it its full, bizarre, title
Who IS that person on the balcony? Sinister stuff
The most iconic punk album. The only possible choice for the Diamond Jubilee. God Save The Queen - we mean it man
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- Eating and exercise
- Your pension - did you have Protected Rights?
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Should I put my home in trust to avoid care fees?
- Surprising superfoods : Popcorn
- Over 50s not being savvy with credit card deals
- Classic Album covers : Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
- Hi-Tec Footwear, a Great Choice for the Adventurous Traveler
- Relaxation in the Heart of Hong Kong?
- Why I haven’t been blogging much
- Sunday links: intellectually curious
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Sunday Selection
- Taking in Luxury, Food & Fun in Aruba
- Cruise Your Way Through the Sea of Cortez
- How To Spend Money So It Brings You More Wellbeing
- More Last-Minute Flash Sale Offerings: Viking River Cruises