Downton Abbey meets The Others, anyone?
Books of the week 2011
Conqueror is the fith and final book in the series of the same name. Kublai Khan dreams of an empire stretching from sea to sea. But first he must face his own brothers in bloody civil war
One night at an unruly dinner party, a guest named Miles goes upstairs, locks himself in the spare bedroom, and refuses to come out—for months
The London where ghosts, vampires and warring river gods are policed by the Metropolitan Police’s ‘The Folly’ returns in the sequel to Rivers Of London
Who would dare to write a sequel to Pride and Prejudice- - and to turn it into a murder mystery? P.D.James, that’s who
For the first time in its 125 year history, the Arthur Conan Doyle Estate has authorized a new Sherlock Holmes novel
Lee Child’s 16th Jack Reacher novel takes us back in time to where it all began
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- HMRC demanding underpaid tax? You may not have to pay
- Eating and exercise
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- Look Good, Feel Great : 1 - Seven key principles
- Succeed in your job search
- Classic Album covers : Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Album of the week : Given To The WIld - The Maccabees
- Falling for a Traveller: My On the Road Relationship
- Yealands Estate Pinot Gris, a convincing aromatic from New Zealand
- Organic Produce Is A Tough Sell In The Gaza Strip
- Valuing the Property of England and Wales at County Level – Year 2
- When in China, Know the Cultural Do’s & Don’ts of the Sichuan Province
- Does Muscle Really Weigh More Than Fat?
- Experiencing Alaska’s Midnight Sun
- ‘Must see’ movie : Tracks
- 6 Simple Ways To Pet-Proof Your Home
- How to beat financial procrastination